CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Roboto and a CT Call!!

First up Colleen has a brand new kit and a CT Call. Her new kit is her very first bonafied boys kit, no flowers anywhere!  Roboto is, naturally, robot themed but can work for all sorts of other little boy layouts. Don’t forget to her other CT Members layouts, 4 of the 5 have freebies today! Next up, CT Call. Colleen is looking for 5 girls, newbies definitely welcome.


Here's my layout that I done:

Here is the QP that I made:
You can download it here

I don't have any boy's but I thought the colors would work for my photo's from my photography class. So go grab this kit as soon as possible! The kit and cardstock are 32% off this week as well!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

KandiceD said...

It's a very nice QP, I love these colors to the kit. Thanks for LO ....but I can't seem to DL it, the here button takes me to the store. Thanks again!