CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Tool Man

Rainamoon Scraps released her newest kit today just in time for Father’s Day, called Tool Man! This kit is perfect to celebrate all the handy men in your lives, full of tools and even manly flowers! This kit and cardstock will be 25% off for the next week so get it cheap while you can!



Here are some layouts that I've done with this kit the first one I used a template from Jennifer Fox Designs and the second one I turned into a QP for you all to download! 


Download it here and enjoy
*For some reason on 4sared it shows the qp as looking funky, but I promise that it is perfectly fine. I downloaded it to be sure. Nothing is wrong with it all you have to do is insert your picture*

This kit is so versatile, from girls to guys. Go grab it today and get to scrapping!

No comments: